Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lilya


Hello, people! I apply to the readers of our blog taking part in the discussion. I want to thank you for it and add that I’m really happy to take part in this project. I think, it would be a great experience for the students, participating.
I suppose I have to say a few words about myself. Well, I’m rather a gregarious person, I like to communicate with different people and find out something new about them. I like listening to different music (from old rock to modern dance music), watching various movies and many other things that, probably, all young people like to. And, of course, I like reading books! My favourite American writers are Edgar Poe, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Mark Twain, Ernest Hemingway and others.
I hope you will like our blog and enjoy reading it and will take part in it.

1 comment:

Anna V. Filatova said...

Lilya,
I posted a comment to your post last week, but somehow it never made it to your blog. I must have messed it up. So, sorry for the belated comment. That's my second attempt.

You made my day by saying that you are really happy to join in and that your favorite (favourite is British English)authors are E.A.Poe and Nathaniel Hawthorne. Along these lines, I was wondering if you could post here that wonderful presentation you made last semester. I am sure your blog-readers would love it.

Hope your enthusiasm about the project will grow ever stronger!

Good luck!

Looking forward to many posts of yours on this blog,
A.V.