Monday, February 19, 2007

Elya



Hi, this is me – Elya. Actually, I don’t know what to start with. Such kind of activity is quite new for me and I’m not get used to this yet. I don’t think I would be able to describe my personality as, first of all, it has always been not easy for me, and then every person has her/his own opinion of you and usually it differs from that you think of yourself. Or maybe I just don’t really want). But I can say a little about my hobbies so that not to be so mysterious. I like listening to all sorts of music, but especially rock and jazz, then reading books with philosophical context, spending time with my friends like many others. Anything else? Coffee, sun and spring- the things I’m keen on =) As far as this project is concerned I’m sure it is going to be absorbing for all of us. Anyway, see u in our blog)))

2 comments:

KOALition (Keen On American Literature :) said...

Hey, girls!)
Glad to greet all of you here!)
Really nice blog!)

best wishes! ;)
Elena

Anna V. Filatova said...

Hello Elya!

I just want to apologize for this belated comment. I thought I had posted a comment to your self-presentation post the previous week. I was even trying to pick on Sveta (Sveta, hope you bear me no grudge...) for deleting it. Now I have figured out what I did wrong last time.

Although you preferred not to write about your character, let me do it for you. Dear readers of this blog, please be informed that we all admire Elya's sunny personality, her strong will and her depth. And we'll be excited to read her posts and comments on this blog.

Have fun exploring the sense of life! :)