Saturday, March 31, 2007

Interesting things

Elya:Searching for the information related to our theme, I've found several interesting links. They are downright different, so please don't critisize me for such diverse information put together.
http://www.cliffsnotes.com/WileyCDA/LitNote/id-136,pageNum-88.html Here is a quiz based on the text of "One flew over the cuckoo's nest". Not so easy one, frankly speaking. I suppose this link would be useful for those people who have read this novel and want to check their knowledge and also understanding of the novel itself. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073486/trivia Here are some amusing facts about the movie "One flew...". Actually I didn't know that the producer of the film is Michael Douglas(a famous american actor) and his father, Kirk Douglas, possessed the movie rights for a long time, before Michael finally started the project. I think it's worth reading just because such things always turn to be interesting.
As far as the film itself is concerned I was searching for it very long, and, unfortunately, in the end I missed to find it. You know, a link from which you can download the movie for free)Well, I hope I'll find it some day...
And one more thing: in Moscow theatre "Lenkom" you can see the play based on "One flew..." with such well-known actors as Al. Abdulov, A. Sirin, A. Lazarev, S. Stepanchenco, S. Frolov acting in it. It would be better, of course, if the the actors spoke English on the stage, but still it must be absorbing, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Anna V. Filatova said...

Elya,
you have found a lot of noteworthy links. Interesting!
Have you seen the movie yet?
Are you planning to see the play staged by Lenkom?
Have you finished the book?
I am looking forward to hearing your impressions about the book, the play, and the movie.

Elya, Lilya, Sveta, keep up doing a good job!

Anna V. Filatova said...

Girls,
Through Google Blog search, I found this: http://www.halfmoonbaymemories.com/category/ken-kesey/